Monday, October 11, 2010

Please help - campus session!

Hi!

Unfortunately I missed the first campus session. Please could someone update me on what I missed? Did you all get put into groups?

I've begun writing a draft of chapters 1, 2 and 4 - even though i know i need to do chapter 3! I keep putting that one off!

How is everyone else doing???

I had a Skype chat with Paula a couple of weeks ago which helped me to talk through my ideas and where the project is going in terms of what i have discovered so far and what extra things i have added.

It was very useful discussing my ideas out loud with someone as it helped me to focus on exactly what i need to do and how i need to go about writing it all up.

Is anyone else analysing interviews as their data?!! If so please let me know.

Thanks for any help!!!

LB :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,

    I am the same as you i ahve done Chapers 1, 2 and 4 to hand in for next campus session, putting off Chap 3 atm as i don't have all my data collected to dont feel i can write about it as yet, i wouldnt panic too much as we are only handing in drafts, so we can get feedback of where we are at, i think the main thing is that we have produced some work and the we are doing what we are meant to!

    Good Luck! i know im goin to need it :(
    (",)

    ReplyDelete