Friday, February 26, 2010

My project

I have been trying to think of project ideas since i first began this course! It is now driving me crazy! Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Orinially I was thinking about investigating the casting process for film and TV in detail, with regard to why one actor gets the part over another. I now feel that this is far to subjective an area and would rather focus on something where i will hopefuly get more accurate results.

As i am currently not filming anything and I don't teach on a regular basis, I need to consider who I will be talking to to get my data.

I am very interested in films and TV dramas, and would love to base my project around this area. I now need to think of a specifi area to study. Any ideas of how to go about this?

Thanks,

Laura-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment