Thursday, April 8, 2010

Journal Entry Number 4

The campus session on 30/03/2010 was extremely useful and has helped me to understand what further work is required for the remainder of this module.

Having already completed the first draft of my project proposal prior to the campus session, I was able to discuss it with my tutor. From the lecture I learned how I need to restructure my proposal to add clarity to my ideas. My tutor also pointed out numerous ways in which I can improve my proposal by making it more critical and adding secondary research sources to back up ideas.

I have begun to write my Ethical Issues Commentary so I feel I am making headway with all the work still to be done. Considering the ethical issues has helped me to clarify some of the practicalities of carrying out the investigation.

I am now focussing on time management to ensure I divide my time effectively and use it efficiently to complete all the written work for the module and also to research the topic of my investigation. I intend to read as much as I can on ethics and the methodologies I plan to use in the investigation to give weight to my proposal.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I was searching some people with my same interests (I'm brand new in the blog's world!) and I found you! I hope to hear from you..
    Blessed be,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete