Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update on My Project...

Hi guys,

This is an update on my project ideas... any thoughts, please do let me know!!!

Thanks!

LB

I have decided to investigate the affect Continued Professional Development (CPD) has on actors in the film industry. I will investigate my hypothesis that most actors in America do CPD whereas most actors in England do not, and that is why American actors are more successful. I will measure success by the number of awards won. I will interview casting directors and acting coaches to discover their views on whether CPD makes actors more successful. I will also ask professional actors to fill out questionnaires on the topic. I will research into which acting techniques are most popular with the most successful actors of our time, and then study this technique to use when performing a monologue for my show reel.

No comments:

Post a Comment